Giving your partner a Reiki massage is an openhearted and nurturing demonstration of your love. For some couples, it may be a good way to arouse each other sexually. For others, it may have a calming, relaxing effect, easing the stresses from the recipient’s body and sending them right into a slumber pose. Whether you use it for foreplay or foresleep, Reiki massage is a wonderful way to be intimate with your partner.
The basic Reiki hand placements are not used while giving a massage. Reiki will naturally kick in during the session. For instance, you can lovingly give your partner a Reiki back rub:
- Charge your (preferably organic) massage oils with Reiki energies. Sweet almond oil and jojoba oil are favorites for releasing stresses.
- Have your partner lay on her stomach on the bed.
- Cover the lower part of your partner’s body with some warm towels so she will not be chilled.
- Pour a handful of massage oil in your hands. Allow your Reiki hands to warm the oil.
- Begin by smoothing your hands in slow, sweeping movements across your partner’s neck, shoulders, and upper back.
- Begin stroking and rubbing the neck and shoulders.
- Continue kneading out any kinks or stresses as you move your hands down your partner’s back.
- Finish the massage by lightly scratching her skin surface with your fingernails in circular or figure-eight movements.
- Lie down and snuggle up next to your partner.
Note: The back rub massage described here should not be used as therapy in a clinical setting or as a healing practice. Such behavior is not acceptable between a practitioner and a client and should be reserved for your intimate relationship.
Copyright © The Everything Reiki Book
Our Recommendation Massage in Jakarta:
Lady Massage: Jakarta Massage & Alamat Pijat Jakarta